7 Tips to Organize Your Bedroom
You should allot some time to Organize Your Bedroom. After all, a neat and orderly bedroom generates a calm and inviting feeling that would help relieve you from the day’s anxiety and tension.
As small as your room may be, a good de-cluttering plan would save you a lot of time. If possible walk around your room with a pen and paper and make some notes on what needs to be done to better Organize Your Bedroom. Here are some tips to get you started.
- Get a hamper for your clothes. Mostly what makes a bedroom disorderly, are pieces of clothing lying around. Keeping a hamper in your room for your laundry would keep used clothes from your bed and other furniture. It would also segregate them from your clean clothes.
- Place trash bins in strategic areas. If there are pieces of garbage littered around your room, check out where most of them are and assign a trash bin in that area. It can be under your bed, beside your study table, or right beside your dresser.
- Arrange all your reading materials in a book shelf. If you love reading and have acquired plenty of books, magazines, and other reading materials in your room, it is high time for you to get a bookshelf. If you don’t have a space for one, place the books you have read in boxes and store them in your closet, under the bed, or the attic.
- Organize your dresser and study table. Get rid of things you no longer need, such as empty bottles of lotion and perfume, old make-up, expired products, used papers and pens, old magazines. Make sure that the things found on top of these desks have a business of being there. Unrelated objects must be removed.
- Organize your closet. If you have clothes or shoes that you haven’t used for years and have gone out of style, you can donate them to charity. Have a system for arranging your clothes. You can arrange them by how often they are used, the occasion you wear them to, type of fabric, etc. If your closet is too small for your clothes, you can consider placing some of your clothes in bins that can be stored under your bed or anywhere that would keep them hidden, but easy to retrieve.
- Get dividers or organizers for your drawers. This way, small items are well organized and easy to locate. Don’t hold too many things in your drawers and closets for that is the most certain way of loosing control over your house.
- If you have to buy furniture, get the ones with dual functions, such as tables and stools that have built-in storage. Concealed storages are always better than open shelving. They make your room look tidier.
So after you've read our 7 Tips to Organize Your Bedroom you know more about How to better Organize Your Bedroom.